What Does a Property Management Company Do?
Management companies deal directly with tenants and prospects, saving the owners trouble and time over marketing their rentals, obtaining credit reports, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, and pursuing evictions.
- We Save You Time! We put all of the marketing in place for your vacant properties and handle all calls and emails from prospects. We show your properties 7 days a week to prospective renters.
- We Protect Your Interest! We carefully review all applications to secure the best tenants for you. We check credit, rental history and verify employment and income.
- We Educate Your Tenant! We review then sign the lease with your tenant to insure that they understand their responsibility to take good care of your home and pay rent on time. We also arrange and conduct onsite inspections with picture documentation during the tenants occupancy.
- We Do the Work! We arrange and oversee all maintenance and repairs.
- We Keep You Informed! We understand the need for communication and strive to always keep you up to date on your property. Our management software is web based and allows you to view your accounting statements online. Direct Deposit by ACH is offered to all Owners.
Northwest Indiana & The Greater Indianapolis area, including all Townships: