- Application: Apply online or at our office.
- Credit Reports: Must pay $50 Credit Report fee for Credit Report, Eviction Report, Background Check, and Social Security Verification.
- Age: Applicants must be of legal age, 18 years or older.
- Financial Responsibility: Monthly gross income must be 3 times the monthly rent.
- Utilities: Tenants are responsible for all utilities and utilities must be put in tenant’s name prior to move in.
- Credit History: Credit history will be verified. Must have good rental history.
- Rental History: Past rent history must be verifiable; prefer 1 year of good rental history.
- Employment: Employment and income resources must be verifiable.
- Pets: Pets are considered for most properties with a $100 pet fee + $15 monthly pet rent.
- Inspection Fee: Required for move in. (exceptions may apply)
- Vehicles: All vehicles on the property must have valid plates and be operable.
- Deposit: Amount of the security deposit is based on credit approval.
- Occupants: All adults 18 and over are required to complete an application and be listed on the lease.
When is rent due?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month.
Is there a late fee?
Yes, $75 will be applied on the morning of the 6th.
Is there an after hour drop box?
Yes, the drop box is located to the left of the side door.
Who pays for pest control?
Per the lease, tenants are responsible for pest control.
Who pays for maintenance?
Property management will address maintenance issues that are not the fault of the tenants, on behalf of the owner.
What is considered an emergency?
An emergency would be a case of no water, excessive plumbing leaks, electrical issues, or no heat.
Who pays for landscaping?
Per lease, the tenants are responsible for yard upkeep.
Who pays for utilities?
Per lease, the tenants are responsible for all utilities.
Do alterations need authorization?
Yes, all alterations need prior approval.
Is renters insurance required?
No, renters insurance is not required; however it is strongly recommended.
Who pays for damage to my things?
The owner’s insurance does not cover your personal belongings. That’s why your obtaining renters insurance is strongly recommended.
Submit a Maintenance Request
Please submit your maintenance request online. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm (except for holidays).
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It’s fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you’ll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the transition!
Don’t have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we’ll email you an account activation link.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Review your payment history
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more prevalent, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.