What Does a Property Management Company Do?
Management companies deal directly with tenants and prospects, saving the owners trouble and time over marketing their rentals, obtaining credit reports, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, and pursuing evictions.
- We Save You Time! We put all of the marketing in place for your vacant properties and handle all calls and emails from prospects. We show your properties 7 days a week to prospective renters.
- We Protect Your Interest! We carefully review all applications to secure the best tenants for you. We check credit, rental history and verify employment and income.
- We Educate Your Tenant! We review then sign the lease with your tenant to insure that they understand their responsibility to take good care of your home and pay rent on time. We also arrange and conduct onsite inspections with picture documentation during the tenants occupancy.
- We Do the Work! We arrange and oversee all maintenance and repairs.
- We Keep You Informed! We understand the need for communication and strive to always keep you up to date on your property. Our management software is web based and allows you to view your accounting statements online. Direct Deposit by ACH is offered to all Owners.
Our Management Services
When taking over an account, we visit the property to assess its current condition. We take photographs and notes to create a permanent record noting the condition of the property including fixtures, appliances, plumbing, flooring, windows and doors. In addition we inspect the exterior of the property. We conduct an inspection of the occupied properties every 6 months to ensure that the property is being cared for.
Tenant Screening and Rent Collection
We work hard to place the best tenants in your homes. Our screening includes a credit check which would show any unpaid judgments or liens, as well as an eviction check, past rental payment history and income verification. Once completed, we review all of the data thoroughly to determine if the prospect qualifies to lease your home. We take rent collection very seriously and our eviction rate is low due to our extensive pre-screening and thorough follow up on rent payments.
Our web based technology allows you to view your monthly accounting statements online from the convenience of any computer.
We have invested in a web based property management and accounting software system so our experienced team is able to manage your properties with the highest level of service.
Respond quickly and offer excellent service to both owners and residents
At any time, from anywhere we are able to access data about all properties. Records are safely stored in a state of the art data center which is automatically and routinely backed up.
Save time and paper by using email to send monthly owner statements
The statements are organized in a concise and easy to read format that details the performance of your property each month. These statements can be posted to a secure Owner Portal for your review.
Pay you faster each month
Deposits can go directly into your bank account by using ACH (electronic payments).
Market your properties across the Internet, filling vacancies faster
Our integrated system lets us professionally advertise your properties on our web site as well as multiple other housing web sites.