3415 163rd Street, Hammond, IN 46323
3 Bed, 1 Bath | 1,191 Sq. Ft. | Built in 1954
$1,395 Security Deposit
This beautiful, newly-rehabbed three bedroom house has been kept very clean and is just waiting for the right family to move in and make it their home! With carpeted bedrooms and hardwood flooring in the living room, the cozy atmosphere will have you feeling comfortable and right at home in no time. Off-street parking is provided on the property for your convenience. Schedule your showing today using our website: www.rentcaps.com!
Not finding what you are looking for? | Text CAPS to 33222 to receive notifications on our newest listings as they come available.
Need to talk to an Agent? | Please call us at (219) 301-0272 or email us at email@example.com
- Lease Term: Negotiable. One Year Minimum.
- Fenced-in Yard
- Off-Street Parking
- Wall A/C Units Available
- Fridge and Stove
- Washer/Dryer Hookups (in kitchen area)
- Pet Size Limit: 15 pounds
View your Property TODAY with Tenant Turner!
CAPS works with Tenant Turner to provide our customers with the best possible viewing services. In order to view any of our homes, you will first need to press the “Schedule a Showing” button under “Apply Online”. You will be asked a few questions, then you can schedule a time to go by. If you have any questions, please call 219-500-8006. If you need help scheduling, use this link to get a step by step how to go inside. Click Here
- Application Qualifications: To learn about our qualifications, please visit our Application Qualification Guidelines page on our website. Go to “FOR RENT” then select “BEFORE YOU APPLY” on the drop down menu or click the link: Click Here.
- Lease Signing Requirements: To learn about the lease signing requirements including what the approved applicant will need to pay at a lease signing, please visit our Lease Signing Requirements page on our website. Go to “FOR RENT” then select “BEFORE YOU SIGN” on the drop down menu or click the link: Click Here.
If you have questions, please call us at 219-301-0272.